SEO for your small business is no longer an option; it is essential. In order to attract customers and drive traffic to your website, it must be properly optimized so that customers can easily locate it via search engines. With nearly six million people searching on Google per day, it is imperative that your website can stand out amongst the clutter of competition. If your business isn’t showing up on the first page of search engine results pages, it is almost as if you don't have a website at all. Effective SEO is the only way to make your website appear higher in search rankings and SEO Management Team makes it affordable for all businesses to achieve this.
Here are five statistics that prove why your business would benefit from good SEO.
1. 93% of online experiences begin with a Search Engine. [Via Search Engine Journal]
2. The top listing in Google’s organic search results receives 33% of the traffic. [Via Search Engine Watch]
3. 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase. [Via Search Engine Watch]
4. 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local businesses. [Via Search Engine Watch]
5. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. [Via Search Engine Journal]